From:
Scott Abel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jun 2005 20:20:21 -0400
How can I set my preferences to obtain RECMGMT as a daily digest,
instead of receiving each individual email as the are posted?

Thanks in advance for your help. Feel free to email me offline to avoid
clogging up the discussions with my request.

========================
Scott Abel
Content Management Strategist
3421 Crystal Lakes Court
Sarasota FL 34235
941-359-3416
www.thecontentwrangler.com
========================

Events of Interest
********************
Information Architecture for Content Management
June 21-22, 2005 -- Atlanta, GA (Atlanta STC)
More info: http://www.rockley.com/workshops.htm

Content Modeling and Structured Authoring
June 28-29, 2005 -- Research Triangle Park, NC
(Bright Path Solutions)
More info: http://www.rockley.com/workshops.htm

Tri-XML Annual Conference
July 28-29, 2005 -- McKimmon Center
(North Carolina State University)
More info: http://www.trixml.org/confindex.shtml

FrameMaker 2005 Chautauqua
November 7-9, 2005 - Research Triangle Park, NC
More info: http://www.travelthepath.com/conf2005.html