From:
"Terry D." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Aug 2005 14:35:16 -0400
I have been a subscriber to the records management list for a few years now
and have always been under the impression the list was closed to subscribers
only.  However, I just googled my employer's name + my name and the results
were shocking.  I found some of my list postings on the internet!

Being that the nature of the list is to query peers on records management
issues and problems, I'm not very comfortable knowing that I'm making my
employers problems available to the general public.  I realize that any time
you send something via the Internet, you've lost control of it.  But I
didn't realize that my list threads could be googled.

I'm just curious if I am the only subscriber who is surprised by this.

Thanks.
Terry