From:
Patrick Cunningham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Sep 2005 10:34:03 -0700
So start watching the Listserve for PeterK's ever-popular (and unread)
instructions on setting the List to NOMAIL and setting your Out of the
Office agent so that we all don't find out that you're at Conference...

I'm told that full paid registration is well over 1800 at the point,
and the Expo floor has been creatively expanded to hold quite a number
of last minute exhibitors. Things appear to be well in hand for a very
successful Conference.

The Chicago Chapter is gathering tomorrow to have a tote bag stuffing
party, so look for lots of cool things in your tote bags.

The ARMA Educational Foundation will be having a greatly expanded
silent auction this year. Please stop by the Foundation booth to make a
donation and get a chance to spin the Wheel of Fortune -- and bid on
some really neat items (check your tote bag for details).

If you're in search of helpful hints about Chicago and things to do,
stop by the Yahoo Group that we've set up at
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/ARMAChicago2005-L/ You can browse
the archives for past messages and hit some of the links that are in
there.

Patrick Cunningham, CRM