From:
robin tew <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Sep 2005 04:51:59 -0700
Good morning!

The Exceptional Student Education Department in my school district has just notified me that they intend to make digital recordings of IEP meetings with parents.  They are asking for guidance on the retention of the recordings.  I am hoping that another FL school district is doing something similar and is putting their recordings in a record series other than "Exceptional Student Education Records."    I am hoping to avoid the long retention requirements for that record series, if possible.

This question is of limited interest to the list as a whole, please reply to me.  I will provide a summary of responses (if I get any!)

Robin Tew
Supervisor, Records Management
Pinellas County Schools

. . . . .enjoying another beautiful day in sunny Florida!

.+-j! jm+-yۿj!  &shy; f*'-D@ DD  $ l^v&shy;, Z