From:
Michele Marsburg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 2006 15:15:25 +1200
Hi to all
Apologies for not disclosing that I do consult for a filing product vendor( e mail sent from my in office address with them), but I am actually an independent RM consultant who has been around a long time and seen many products. There are a huge number of vendors making this type of colour coded product with the box . It is by far the most space efficient way of using a vertical 4 drawer cabinet irrelevant of which vendors product is used. I don't promote the use of one vendor product over another as they all have their merits. But point taken and no offence.
Kind Regards
Michele Marsburg
RM Consultant
Records and Information Management Ltd