From:
"Rollo, Douglas" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 2006 16:23:34 -0400
I am asking the listserve for help.   The questions are primarily for
folks in law firms.  We are considering having one or two  people (
someone that is not practicing law) attached to Conflicts and Records to
clear all conflicts. Our current process is to have the attorneys
requesting the matters be opened clear the conflicts. I would like to
hear from any one that has a process similar to this.

What type or salary level is this position? ( paralegal , associate,
partner)
How many years of what type of experience is expected to do this type of
work?
Would you share the job description ?

Douglas A. Rollo
Records and COI Manager
Young Conaway Stargatt & Taylor, LLP
The Brandywine Building
1000 West Street, 17th Floor
P.O. Box 391
Wilmington, DE  19899-0391
Phone: 302-571-4754
Facsimile: 302-576-3357

THIS MESSAGE MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL ATTORNEY-CLIENT COMMUNICATIONS OR
OTHER PROTECTED INFORMATION.  IF YOU BELIEVE YOU ARE NOT AN INTENDED
RECIPIENT (EVEN IF THIS MESSAGE WAS SENT TO YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS), YOU
MAY NOT USE, COPY, OR RETRANSMIT IT.  IF YOU BELIEVE YOU RECEIVED THIS
MESSAGE BY MISTAKE, PLEASE NOTIFY US BY RETURN E-MAIL, AND THEN DELETE
THIS MESSAGE.  THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION.