From:
Scott Abel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Sep 2006 07:10:38 -0400
I'd like to suggest that folks interested in the overarching discipline
of Content Management consider joining Content Management Professionals
(CM Pros). I am the vice president of CM Pros and have found it to be
one of the best resources for straight-talking, no nonsense, vendor
neutral information around. The twice yearly Summits -- the next one in
Boston this November 27 -- are intimate opportunities for experts and
novices alike to ask questions, discuss issues, and learn new skills
through hands-on workshops, roundtable discussions and presentations.

http://www.cmprofessionals.org/events/summit/fall2006/

Records management practitioners and consultants can benefit from
membership and participation in CM Pros. And, CM Pros can benefit from
more records managers being part of this rapidly growing community
(nearly 1000 members in just 2 years).

http://www.cmprofessionals.org/

Consider joining.

http://www.cmprofessionals.org/membership/how_to_join/