From:
Charles Childress <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2006 09:38:48 -0500
No offense Sherry. I just love to rib Texans a little when I get the chance
(as Peter will attest). Plus, I'm way jealous of folks that don't have too
deal with the insanity of moving one pile of snow to another pile of snow at
6:00 AM in the morning and again at 7:00 PM the same day.

Peace

I like paper and ice cream...though not at the same time and not necessarily
in that order.