From:
Nancy Freeman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2007 18:13:36 -0400
All,

I need a very narrow ladder for a records storage room.  It doesn't need
to be much taller than a normal step stool but it can only be 18 inches
wide because there is only 18 inches between shelves in which to use a
ladder.  We're looked in general supply and archival catalogs.  Are there
any supply places out there that specialize in records storage ladders
that may have something this narrow?  Any thoughts or ideas?

Many thanks,
Nancy Freeman, Records Manager/Archivist
National Wildlife Research Center
4101 LaPorte Ave.
Fort Collins,  CO  80521
(970) 266-6023