From:
Larry Medina <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Nov 2007 09:07:30 -0800
> Now Larry - remember - it will be tough to do both of those at the same
> time
> unless the shocks are extremely well tuned.
>
> > And when I die, I want to come back as a dog in Sharon's house... that
> is
> > providing you get to ride in the Porsche and listen to vinyl as well, if
> > not, the deal is off...

It's amazing to me how LINEAL some of you think, especially those who I know
personally!

I never intended to need to do these in tandem (of course, as a dog, I doubt
I'd care much about the order things are done in, as long as it's all done
to please ME) I'd simply want to eat my trout and sweet potatoes, take a
ride in the Porsche when it hits the road, and lay around the house
listening to music on vinyl when it's played.

=)  Woof!

Hope all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.... anyone who cares to share recipes,
don't forget we have the following sites to post them...

Larry Medina
Danville, CA
RIM Professional since 1972