From:
John Lipinski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2008 07:54:05 -0800
  Hello, I am a new subscriber.  My 20+ years of experience is exclusively focused on information technology related to enterprise databases and business transactions, including development, architecture and design work of applications across many industries.  I work for NEON Enterprise Software, suppliers of TITAN Archive which is a records retention and retrieval solution for business transaction records, like insurance claims or financial trades, from enterprise databases, like Oracle and DB2.

  John Lipinski
Vice President, Business Development
p: 512.241.7381 | m: 512.785.9648 | www.neonesoft.com

John Lipinski