From:
Nolene Sherman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2008 10:15:06 -0800

I think Hugh said that with his tongue firmly in cheek ... apparently
many of you missed his smiley at the end of that sentence.

"I believe everyone here will agree that the ability to convert 10,000
boxes of storage into the size of a piece of Texas Toast is the only way
to go.  Does everyone agree??  :~( "

Nolene Sherman | Director of Records Management | Standard Pacific Homes