From:
Tom Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tom Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2008 08:53:16 -0500
In Hugh's posting he alluded to the fact that we had someone with a Chinese name prosecuting another person with a Chinese name for selling secrets to China.
The whole tone of Hugh's messages sent a chill down my back. Can't a person with an ethnic name not with a European root be a true American?
This is the kind of stuff that lead to the Japanese Camps during WWII or worse the ethnic cleansing of the native
Americans, the persecution of the Irish in New York.

I won't go on, but Sorry Hugh, you are wrong and very far off base.  You owe the list and a huge percentage of the American citizenry an apology

Tom Owens
Records and Information Analyst since 1990
Retired USAF Officer with 26 years total service.