From:
Tod Chernikoff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2008 10:37:00 -0500
Perhaps there might be a few words missing in the question.  Sandra - Please
tell me if this sounds more appropriate?

"I am looking for help from the list on how to justify doing a Records
Inventory in addition to a Records [Management Program] Assessment, instead
of doing just a Records [Management Program] Assessment."

Or the other question's) I would ask you is, What are you looking to assess
about the records?  Volume, physical condition...

Tod Chernikoff, CRM