From:
"Gomes, Richard" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2008 14:41:05 -0500
Gary,
The program is risk based and spans (or works to span) all relevant constituencies including Legal, Compliance, Audit, Information Management, Business/Sector, Function (e.g. Finance, HR...), Peer Firms...

Sounds like a mouthful, but turns out to be simpler than it appears on the surface...

We still have a long way to go before we can achieve our ultimate Business goal of 'Continuous Data Disposal' but we are making progress...
Richard
Sent From My Blackberry

Richard Gomes, CISA, CISSP
Ph 212.559.0003