From:
Mark Chase <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Feb 2008 09:40:42 -0500
Chris,
We have used Damian Torres of Logistics Technologies for our off-site storage vendor and have found them to be priced very fairly and very reliable.

The contact information, should you desire to pursue:

Damian Torres
Logistics Technologies
Plantation, FL

954-579-4338

regards
mark chase (lurker)

Blue Ridge Solutions Group
Borroughs Southeastern Regional Distributor
877-438-5415 - Dial 9 then Extension 10