From:
Chris Flynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 2008 14:45:53 -0600
Peter,

I know you have the best of intentions, but you have to know leaving the pervious message attached to your response really bogs down the digest folks.

Just a helpful hint.

Chris Flynn> Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 16:27:02 -0400> From: [log in to unmask]> Subject: ADMIN was Re: [RM] Can you hear me now?> To: [log in to unmask]> > do you want to know if your message was delivered and distributed to the> listserv? Well that's easy, all you need do is send the following command to> the listserv> > SET XXXXXXXXX ACK NOREPRO> > Just replace the Xs with RECMGMT-L and remember to send the command to> > [log in to unmask]> > in an email with a blank subject line.> > What will happen is that everytime you post a message to the listserv you> will receive an acknowledgement back (that's the ACK part) that tells you> your message was successfully distributed. The NOREPRO part means that you> will not receive a copy of your message.> > and remember if you are having problems with the list be sure and send a> message to> > [log in to unmask]> > we'll try to help you.> > peterk> listpa> recmgmt-l> > > On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 3:06 PM, Alice Young <[log in to unmask]> wrote:> > > Hello, RecMgmt Listserv!> >> >> >> > Are you getting this message from me? There appear to be issues with my> > company emailing any "edu" sites, and I'm not sure if my emails to the> > 'Serv are getting to real people. Thank you and hope you have a GREAT> > morning/afternoon/evening!> >> >> >> > Alice B. Young> >> > Records Management Administrator> >> > Greater Orlando Aviation Authority> >> > One Airport Boulevard> >> > Orlando FL 32827> >> > 407-825-2060 voice> >> > 407-825-2526 fax> >> > [log in to unmask]> >> > "Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest> > to God."> > -Unknown> >> >> >> >> >> >> > List archives at http://lists.ufl.edu/archives/recmgmt-l.html> > Contact [log in to unmask] for assistance> > To unsubscribe from this list, click the below link. If not already> > present, place UNSUBSCRIBE RECMGMT-L or UNSUB RECMGMT-L in the body of the> > message.> > mailto:[log in to unmask]> >> > > > -- > Peter Kurilecz CRM CA> [log in to unmask]> Richmond, Va> > List archives at http://lists.ufl.edu/archives/recmgmt-l.html> Contact [log in to unmask] for assistance> To unsubscribe from this list, click the below link. If not already present, place UNSUBSCRIBE RECMGMT-L or UNSUB RECMGMT-L in the body of the message.> mailto:[log in to unmask]