From:
Trudy M Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2008 20:14:35 EDT

I think it is nice to see this sort of networking going on. Wonderful  aspect
of the listserve.

Sorry,  all.  Of course, this was meant to be a privately directed
message,  but since there's nothing particularly confidential in it, no
harm  done!
--Lee

Lee R. Nemchek, MLS, CRM
Vice President, Records  Management
Oaktree Capital Management, L.P.
333 South Grand Avenue,  28th Floor
Los Angeles, CA  90071

p +1 213  830-6252   f +1 213 830-8504
[log in to unmask]  <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
www.oaktreecapital.com