Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 2008 00:01:17 GMT

Stephanie;
I can put you in touch with several clients using RFID.  In contrast to 3M we use Gen 2 RFID technology -- the same technology used by retailers and grocers.  Its key advantages are RFID Tags at half the cost, and read ranges adjustable up to 12 feet.
You can also learn more about Gen 2 RFID at http://www.filetrail.com under Solutions | RFID or RFID menu options.  One of our Solutions Reps can tour you through our online Demo Center where we have photos, videos, case studies and other educational materials.
Please feel free to write me at [log in to unmask] or call me at 301 515-1102.  If you request information via our website you will get direct contact with a Solutions Rep.
Thank you.