From:
John Glover <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Glover <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 2008 13:12:05 -0400
Charkie;

As usual I agree with Fred. He is the least expensive media presevation consultant I know of.
But, Im concerned about your comment:
"I had a hard time finding vendors who would do this for me."
Based in California you should have access to many service bureaus that provide digital to film output services.

As to the manufacturers of this equipment I wrote a short article
( http://www.home.earthlink.net/~fyiglover/articles/com.html )listing the equipment available. I plan on updating it this summer. Comment from this group are always welcome.

John

John Glover