From:
Trudy M Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 2008 18:14:37 EDT

I think what you have written sounds very good.  And I think that  Doug's
suggestion is excellent as well and certainly could eliminate some of the  usage.
 Wasn't retrieval of text messages what tripped up that Mayor in  Detroit?

One of  the steps that might be helpful would be some instruction to
those who use  personal cell phones to conduct company business to let
them know that by  doing so, they are opening their cell phone history
(all their text  messages, etc.) to discovery.  That might encourage
those employees to  avoid the use of personal cell phones for company
business.

Doug  Allen, CRM, CDIA+
doug.allen@global 360.com

Contact  [log in to unmask] for assistance
To unsubscribe from this  list, click the below link. If not already present,
place UNSUBSCRIBE  RECMGMT-L or UNSUB RECMGMT-L in the body of the  message.
mailto:[log in to unmask]

Trudy M.  Phillips
File Management, LLC
"Bringing Order Out of  Chaos"
8440 Lanewood Circle
Leeds, AL 35094
Office:  205/699-8571   Fax: 205/699-3278
_www.filemanagement.com_ (http://www.filemanagement.com/)