From:
Steve Morgan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 2008 08:36:51 -0700
Isn't Springboard Management Inc. the company that specializes in
automated regulation and risk management solutions as well as management
system and process improvement consulting? And you develop operational
efficient solutions so our clients function optimally? If so, shouldn't
the company have information or are you asking for information so
there's more "product" to sell?

I'm not saying that's what the intent is, merely curious.

Steve

To Keep or Not to Keep... Is that Your Question?