From:
Stephanie Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 May 2008 16:27:49 -0500
Earl,
You sure were kind and polite to continue to sit there and give your
precious time to this sales person that has no concept of customer
service. I would have left with your associate. lol ; D

No, dear you are not asking for too much. It's that some are only
concerned for themselves and can't see beyond themselves. For example,
this person had one thing in mind... That's selling a product to you
that you already refused. Why? I'm sure she had her "own" agenda.
Whether it being her sales statistics or simply customer visit
statistics. There's no telling. But poor customer service seems to be
the thing lately.

Poor grammar and misspellings is all about impatience, too much in a
hurry. Not concerned with being understood or to clearly communicating.
Again, focused on other things than the customer before her.

I've always been taught that customer service is key. Each customer is
to be treated as though there is no other at that moment. Serve them
well and move to the next. Apparently, this person has no concept of
customer service, much less good customer service.

Stephanie Jones
Records Manager
Texas Department of Agriculture