From:
Tod Chernikoff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 May 2008 12:27:46 -0400
Steve:

My guess these are customer service/call center recordings as she works for
a Pension Fund for public safety retirees.  That being said, it may be
dependent upon whether the recordings are used to back up/validate
transactions, and what those transactions are.

Yvonne - am I heading in the right direction with this?  If so you might
start with the retention period used when the transaction is paper-based, or
if there is web self-serve, and it has schedules, you might start there.
Also check to see if there are any issues in state laws/regs that might
restrict or complicate electronic records issues.

Tod Chernikoff, CRM
Back in Johannesburg, South Africa, again.  Now off to dinner and a movie!