From:
John Glover <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Glover <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 May 2008 15:11:34 -0700
Dwight;

The silver film could be damaged if not handled properly. Consider creating silver dupes if the diazo copy is not up to snuff.

Testing is always recommended; most vendors prefer it.

Poor quality microfilm can be scanned and the image improved but always with the initial question.
I've seen good legible images from film with densities of 0.4 and images reduced as much as 87X.

John Glover
707-974-8896