From:
Mark Chase <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2008 13:25:38 -0400
Hi Vana,
I'm a archive storage vendor, but do not sell in your area.

I would be happy to give you the 'skinny' on storing your boxes.

I am a former Spacesaver dealer who now offers: Borroughs, Richards Wilcox, Hi-Density, and others.

The first item is, don't let anyone talk you into tossing your existing shelves. They can be altered and reused saving quite a bit of money.

Second, box storage really lends itself to a bulk solution, not a side tab open shelf approach. So four post office shelving is not the most cost effective solution. Wire Shelves on bulk racks may be your solution as it promotes air circulation and uses a lot less steel (green), and costs a lot less.

Typical mobile aisle projects give 2x the storage in the same footprint, if that helps estimate the size needed.

If you'll tell me more about your project, I'll give you more info

regards

mark chase

Blue Ridge Solutions Group
877-438-5415 - Dial 9, pause, then extension 10