From:
John Glover <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Glover <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jun 2008 17:48:24 -0400
I agree completely.
I have always considered the two primary benefits of AIIM to be Networking and Education

Last week the title was:
Getting Rid of Your Paper, Or Not!
The speaker, Dick Fisher, gave an excellent presentation.
Very knowledgeable and at the same time generic.
Iron Mountain was the sponsor and also kept their part of the presentation as generic as possible.
Yes, I too was surprised.

Sadly this is not the norm.
I have sat through too many AIIM Webinars and Conferences where the speaker is giving a canned advertising talk with no value to the audience.

If your AIIM educational Webinar experience is positive or negative send your feedback to Bryant Duhon; [log in to unmask]

John Glover
Fort Docs
707-773-1257