From:
John Glover <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Glover <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jun 2008 15:37:45 -0700
I am forwarding this message to the group as I know many of you still deal with microfilm and micrographics issues.

There is no fee for this Conference.
This year's Host is the State of Illinois.

Hope ypu can attend.

The 21st Midwest States Micrographics Conferences will be held in Springfield, Illinois
September 16-18, 2008 at the Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library.  You can visit
the  conference link attached to the Illinois State Archives web site for more information.

http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/departments/archives/micrographics/micrographics_conference.html

The block of rooms will be held until August 15th under the Midwest States Micrographics
Conference.  Be sure to mention it to get the best rate.  I am working on getting
an updated map of the downtown area on the website that will show the new library
and museum.

You must print the registration form and fax or mail it to us.  Mark all the activities
you will be attending.

We hope to see you in September.

Sally S. Fritcher, Administrator
Micrographic Services, Illinois State Archives
Room 093, Howlett Building
Springfield, IL  62756
217-782-5188
Fax 217-782-3423