From:
Kristen Keley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jul 2008 12:42:19 +0930
IQ is the quarterly journal of the Records Management Association of
Australasia (RMAA), it is free with membership of the RMAA or a one year
subscription (4 issues) is AU$75.  Currently we cover Australia, New Zealand
and the Pacific, with subscriptions from all over the world.  We are about
to launch an ezine as well.  The RMAA website is www.rmaa.com.au

Cheers
Kristen Keley
RMAA Marketing & Event Manager