From:
"Gomes, Richard" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Aug 2008 07:28:54 -0400
We've standardized on the ATLAS platform primarily because of its
integrated approach to litigation and retention management. Their
platform provides us with sophisticated Legal communications and
collections (the LCC module) and Records Management (the ERM module)
functionality in an open architecture that allows us to integrate many
of our structured and unstructured data sources including some in-house
developed Records aware applications and ECM platforms like Documentum
and SharePoint... Right now we're looking at inter-connection with our
3rd party storage and archive vendors.

The best part of it is it allows us to have a common view of our
Enterprise Data Map so that all stakeholders (e.g. Legal, Compliance,
Audit, Tax, Info Sec, Finance, HR, and the Business Leads) have an
accurate understanding of what we have, where it is stored, and who is
responsible for its lifecycle...

Richard Gomes, CISSP, CISA
Ph. 212 657 0003
.