From:
charlie sodano <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 2009 13:47:15 -0800
Larry,

Over the years I've used a variety of "pdf making" software, mostly for
working with large batches of files and sometimes for cost.  Adobe products
are not cheap.  There are some really good alternatives, like pdf factory.
They are "work" with Adobe Reader.  Since pdf is an open format, I guess
there are a variety of processes to create them.  I use Office 2007 and
Vista.  There have been and still probably are issues with this combination
and Acrobat 7 and higher.

Charlie Sodano, PhD
Founder - eOrganizedWorld
Phone: (925) 229-1688