From:
"Coish, Gina" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 2009 09:04:09 -0500
I am very new to the listserve and am impressed with the collaboration
and sharing that I have observed thus far.  Thank you.

This post was excellent and very timely for me as I am looking to
develop a process for Outlook emails on pst folders for exiting staff.

I would be very interested in hearing any advice anyone has to offer on
this area.

Much appreciated.

Gina Coish
Freedom of Information/Records Management Officer
Simcoe County District School Board
Ontario, Canada