From:
Vana Lopez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jun 2009 09:12:28 -0700
Juanita, we don't use e-mail confidentiality statements at this Sewer
District.  Same reasons as the others.  We deal with the issue
somewhat in the training/counseling we receive and wording in our
employee handbook.  We are reminded to consider the content of the
e-mail as well the intended recipients of that e-mail. Is the content
necessary, appropriate?  Do the recipients need or want to have that
content?   It doesn't eliminate operator error but does serve to
increase awareness of our role as public stewards, and the reality
that once we send, the e-mail has a life of its own.
-Vana

Vana Lopez
District Clerk
Fairfield-Suisun Sewer District