From:
Douglas Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Dec 2009 14:28:19 -0600
From my point of view, this discussion is concluded.  All comments will be
forwarded to the Member Practice Services Committee for their future use.
There is certainly nothing from those who are involved in existing PhD
programs that prevents all of you from networking and building such a
journal, and finding an appropriate University home for it.

Douglas P. Allen, CRM, CDIA+
President, ARMA International