Date:
Sun, 7 Nov 2010 07:36:53 -0500
Hello,
I am trying to convince the company I work for to scan their inactive
records into a database that any employee can search.  This should cut down
on off site storage retrieval costs and allow users to instantly find the
documents they need.  I am wondering if anyone could suggest some software
that would facilitate this.

I am looking for something that is secure, and I want to be able to add
customized tags (this is for an engineering firm, so we don't necessarily
want to use the same descriptive tags a more academic archive might use).  I
also want something that will migrate easily in the future, so nothing too
obscure or unsupported.

Any advice would be much appreciated.
Regards,
Sara