From:
Eloquent ListServ <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 2010 07:54:51 -0800
Sara,

I suggested you look at the Eloquent Records software in an earlier response. The client-level Add-ins for the Microsoft Office applications are configured for every employee that wants to do their own filing. It is free. Also the Read-only searching is free with the basic product. There is a per/user concurrent Read/Write client. But, they are counted only when active, so a small number can serve a lot of people.

Please contact me directly if you want more detail.

Regards,
Merv

Merv Richter
Eloquent Systems Inc.
Organizing data for eloquent presentation!
604-980-8358/101
800-663-8172/101