From:
"Torres, Jesse" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 2010 07:10:24 -0600
Good Morning to all,

     My name is Jesse Torres and I am the Records/Information Manager for an oil and gas company in Houston, Texas named Copano Energy.  It has been a while since I last posted.  We are looking into seeing what type of contract databases are out there which can manage our contracts: service agreements, confidentiality agreements, lease agreements, purchase/sale agreements, etc.  We have seen a demo of one named Contraxx and about to see one later on this week named Selectica.  If you don't mind me asking, what companies out there are using a contracts database to manage contracts?  Your help will be very beneficial.

Thank you in advance,

Jesse Torres