From:
Eloquent ListServ <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 2010 06:20:20 -0800
Hi Jesse,

The Eloquent Knowledge Base is very versatile and could be configured to
do a good job with contracts. We would be glad to give you a demo if you
are interested. Check us out at www.eloquent-systems.com and contact me
at the email below if you are interested.

Kind Regards,
Merv

Merv Richter
Eloquent Systems Inc.
Organizing data for eloquent presentation!
604-980-8358/101
800-663-8172/101