From:
Angie Fares <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 2010 14:45:10 -0600
If an SAS-70 Audit has not been performed, then we would look for an
alternative certification that indicates informed independent third
party review of control processes in the service provided.  For example,
if a shred provider did not have a SAS-70 Audit on file, then I would
ask for NAID certification.