From:
Cindy Bialy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 3 Jan 2012 15:53:38 -0600
Hi all,

My apologies if my intent seemed to be in a sales format.  It was meant to be purely informational and helpful to the person reaching out for answers.  I am new to this list serve and may need to review the initial correspondence for reply
courtesy.  Again, my apologies if my response seemed to be other than helpful.

Cindy Bialy

On Tue 03/01/12  4:35 PM , Bob Zagami [log in to unmask] sent: