From:
Amber Seymour <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jan 2012 12:52:41 -0500
Good afternoon!

I am looking for jurisdictional retention rules and regulations (mainly
for Ohio). Currently I am interested in finding specific information on
retention requirements on admin/HR records and personnel files. I know
there is a big difference between state and private employers but I
can't seem to find anything with information that seems credible. I work
for a law firm and I am getting ready to clean out everything I possibly
can before our move as well as finish drafting a retention policy with
an administration schedule to go along with the schedule for client
files.

Anyone have any suggestions on where I can find some specific and
credible information on this subject?

Thank you!

Amber Seymour
Wiles, Boyle, Burkholder & Bringardner, Co., LPA
300 Spruce Street | Suite 100
Columbus, OH 43215-1173
Office Phone | 614-221-5216 x438
Cell Phone | 614-535-6187

PRIVILEGE AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is intended only for use by the named addressee and may contain privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender and delete this message and any attachments accompanying it immediately. IRS CIRCULAR 230 DISCLOSURE: Unless expressly stated otherwise, any U.S. federal tax advice contained in this email, including attachments, is not intended or written by Wiles, Boyle, Burkholder & Bringardner Co., L.P.A., to be used, and any such tax advice cannot be used, for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be imposed by the Internal Revenue Service.