From:
"Startari, Judy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2012 15:46:37 -0400
Dear Colleagues,
Please respond to me off-line as this topic pertains to a limited group of us.  I
have been asked how those of you in higher education flow your retention
requirements to third party hosts of your information.  I recently met with the
Deans of Academic Affairs and they asked about a repository called Simplicity
and another called Advocate.  These house records about incidents,
complaints, behaviour intervention, etc.  Anything related to student conduct
up to and including permanent dismissal.  Do any of you use either of these
hosts?  If so, have you been able to set retention time frames with them?
thank you as always for your insight.
Judy Startarti