From:
John Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2012 18:01:27 -0400
This is known as "innovation through litigation." You push patents and
copyrights through an overwhelmed Patent office and then sue anyone that
claims original design. You make sure your lawyers simply have bigger legal
clubs with which to bash the opposition. Unfortunately, a financial Goliath
can give a small business entrepreneur like David a pretty bad time in this
environment.

John Phillips
Information Technology Decisions
www.infotechdecisions.net