From:
Chris Flynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Sep 2012 10:52:51 -0500
Larry,

Would it help to replace "Principles" with "Code"?
Leave in Records
Remove the idea of "General" and simply say "Accepted"?
Finish with "Practices"

It moves the debate a managment level discussion. This allows for further
development of the "C level" discussion over where Records folks belong in
the ownership process. It also more closely reflects many folks opinion of
how this has all broken out.

Well let me know what you think,

Chris "the cricket" Flynn