From:
Keith Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2012 10:41:21 -0800
Watch your Thoughts – They become Words
Watch your Words – They becomes actions
Watch your Actions - They becomes habits
Watch your Habits – They become your Character
Watch your Character - for it becomes your Destiny
The minute you settle for less than you deserve: You get even less than you settle for.
Thought I would share this with you Guys

My Assurance is God’s, Presence, Provision, Protection, Peace an Promise - KVH