From:
Jesse Wilkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jan 2016 08:43:09 -0700
This feels like a much more political post than one related to RIM, so I'm
not going to point out that facts in science are tricky things. Lots of
those measuring points are much closer to urban heat sinks than in previous
years/decades/centuries. The surface and satellite measures disagree much
more often than they agree. And there do seem to be lots
of....adjustments...to those "records".

I'm also not going to point out that none of the climate models available
are able to predict the past weather/temperature/etc. which should also
call their accuracy into question.

And I'm certainly not going to point out that global warming might be all
that's saving us from another Little Ice Age since the correlation seems to
be quite strong in the historical record between solar activity and global
warming/cooling cycles.

So since I'm not going to do any of that, everyone enjoy your warm, or
cool, or quite temperate historically, or blizzardy, weekend. Those of you
in the latter, stay safe!

--
Regards,

Jesse Wilkins, CIP, CRM, IGP