From:
Robert Smallwood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jan 2017 13:28:10 -0500
The Institute for Information Governance has announced its training schedule
for the first half of 2017, and we have added new short courses and expanded
our faculty.

Our IG Basics/Advanced classroom training session will be held April 4-6 in
San Diego for those who prefer in-person instruction. This year, we are
including our new "IGP Prep Crash Course" in that 3-day class for those
wishing to pass the IGP Certification exam from ARMA International. You'll
also leave with a special "IGP Prep Exam" training packet and study session
exercises along with sample test questions to ensure you earn your IGP.

In addition to our IG and Electronic Records Management (ERM) training
courses, we have added several new classes including live, online short
courses like 'IG for Executives' (which includes a free book of the same
title), and 'Introduction to Information Security', taught by cybersecurity
expert Barry Brueseke of the Institute for Cyber Security.

We have also expanded our faculty to include records expert Robin Woolen,
MBA, IGP, who is known in the industry as "The Records Guru"-!

Boost your career with InfoGov training from Institute for IG and leading IG
authority Robert Smallwood, IGP the world's leading InfoGov trainer and
author of 6 books on IG, along with Robin Woolen, MBA, IGP.

We offer flexible training options: Classroom sessions, live online, or
on-demand recorded sessions to meet all your IG training needs. Team pricing
is available. We can even come to you - we deliver on-site training for your
team too!

2017 InfoGov and E-Records Mgmt Training Dates

(all classes held live, online in HD video except the April 4-6 training in
San Diego)

    January 19                  IG for Executives                 w/ Robert
Smallwood, IGP
    Jan. 23, 25, 27            IGP Prep 'Crash Course'         w/ Robert
Smallwood, IGP
    Feb. 13, 15, 17            IG Advanced                       w/ Robert
Smallwood, IGP
    Feb. 22                      Intro to Info Security                w/
Barry Brueseke
    Feb 27, Mar 1, 3          E-Records Mgmt Basics           Smallwood w/
Woolen
    Mar. 13, 15, 17            Advanced E-Records Mgmt       w/ Robin
Woolen, IGP
    Mar. 20, 22, 24            IGP Prep 'Crash Course'        w/ Robert
Smallwood, IGP
    April 4-6                     IG Basics/Adv                 Smallwood @
U of San Diego
    April 26                      IG for Executives                  w/
Robert Smallwood, IGP
    May 1, 3, 5                 E-Records Mgmt Basics          w/ Robin
Woolen, IGP
    May 8, 10, 12             IGP Prep Crash Course         w/ Robert
Smallwood, IGP

Evaluate your options and consider that we are the leading InfoGov training
organization in the world and offer the most qualified instructors, teaching
the most comprehensive and current course content, based on industry-leading
textbooks and updated supplementary training materials. You keep the
textbook for future reference.

Make your registration request today at IGTraining.com!

Robert Smallwood
Institute for InfoGov @IMERGE Consulting
San Diego, CA