From:
Laurie Sletten <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2017 20:23:37 +0000
Hi, Ashley,
I did a webinar where I discussed things that needed to be considered when creating/implementing a new system.  I recorded the webinar.  The recording and a pdf of the slides can be found on this web-site:
	http://www.ucop.edu/information-technology-services/initiatives/records-retention-management/training-materials.html

Look for the one that is titled "Records Management: What's in it for Information Technology?"  The information you are looking for is on page 36 of the pdf.  If you go to the records, the information starts at about 30 minutes into the recording.

Hope that this helps,
Laurie

Laurie Sletten, CRM, CA
Records Manager
Information Technology Services
University of California - Office of the President
Phone: (510) 987-9411
UC-Wide Records Management
UC-Office of the President Records Management Services
http://recordsretention.ucop.edu/