From:
Robert Smallwood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2017 15:22:34 -0400
The testing window for the ARMA IGP Certification Exam closes May 19, so
don't miss this last chance to cram for the test with our successful "IGP
Prep Crash Course"!!

Classes will be held online M-W-F May 1, 3, 5 from 11am-2pm. There is
pre-class homework, and also homework throughout that week, in-class quizzes
and practices exams, and live white board discussions.

You get all your questions answered along with proven study strategies with
instructor Robert Smallwood, IGP. You also learn from others who have
recently passed the exam.

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME, learn what you need to know to pass the exam and
become IGP certified.

Once you complete the class, and sign your Study Pledge, you are given a
copy of the 'Ultimate IGP Study Guide' ($299 value) including 8 lessons to
follow to prepare for the exam.

Successful IGP candidates from our previous classes have come from Warner
Brothers, Verizon, Abbott Labs, Corodata, PG&E, Olin Corp, San Fransisco
Federal Reserve, CoBank, Magna International, major law firms, and others.

Make the investment of your time for ONE FOCUSED WEEK and pass the exam!

Sign up to test with ARMA, then pay just $499 tuition (50% off for
university students), 9 hours of online class, and some studying and you
have your IGP!

" ...if you are serious about obtaining your IGP Certification, deciding to
study under Robert Smallwood was a big step in the right direction for me -
I passed!"  - Marshall C., IGP Spring 2017

Request registration at our website: https://www.igtraining.com/

Robert Smallwood, IGP
Institute for InfoGov @ IMERGE
San Diego, CA USA