From:
"Evenson, Reese" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 May 2017 22:31:18 +0000
Hello RIM Professionals!  I'm doing some informal research regarding Records vs. Non-Records.  Specifically, does your organization distinguish between the two?  If you have 30 seconds, please take my survey (it's only 4 questions).

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MJJXTVX

If you would like to see the results, please let me know and I will gladly share them.

Thank you!

Reese Evenson, MLIS, CRM
Denver, CO

The content and opinions expressed in this email are mine alone and not those of my employer.
If you do not wish to receive email from Johns Manville, please contact us at mailto:[log in to unmask] to be removed from our e-mailing and direct mailing lists, please include the words Do Not Disturb or Unsubscribe in the subject line or body of the email.